Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee's roles and responsibilities are:
- To determine the Board of Directors' composition and qualification of its members as well as members of board committees.
- To nominate candidates for the Board of Directors and member of board committees.
- To determine the Remuneration of Directors.
- To propose corporate governance policies and guidelines to the Board of Directors and to review and update such policies and guidelines on ongoing basis.
- To evaluate the Board of Directors and each committee's performance and to ensure that the Board of Directors and management's operations are being conducted within corporate governance policies and guidelines.
- To promote knowledge acquisition for the Company’s nature of business, regulations, and strategy.
Term of Nominating and Corporate Governance Director: 3 years each term.